What We Do
We are dedicated to mending the philosophical meanderings of capitalism by:
- Passionately unraveling the misplaced historical manifestation of capitalism for today's economy,
- Identifying the neglected and disregarded flaws of capitalism,
- Solving problems that others consider unsolvable for the common good,
- Transcend capitalism through ownership, not worker cooperatives.
Imparting New Way of Thinking
Capitalism is an invention that has to be updated and changed following socio-political and economic changes. Knowledge economy and persistent income inequality precipitated us to create a conceptual framework delineating why the Edified Capitalists Organization must be the preferred approach to organizing skilled and educated professionals. And to keep pace with advancing technologies and innovations in today's economy, we prepare our clients' companies to participate in apprenticeship "learn-while-you-earn1" programs for preparing future edified capitalists.
To stand behind our inception of the edified capitalist organization, we are committed to use our own risk capital and support our clients as a partner as long as it takes to become a successful entity.
Our consultants continuously reveal clients' potentials to take advantage of new opportunities and maximize efficiency and productivity.
1) The U.S. Department of Labor has a Registered Apprenticeship program, through which a business or an employer invests the time
and money to hire apprentices and then offer them in-depth training and education. At the end of an apprenticeship program, many
businesses offer full-time employment to their apprentices. In return, these employers get a highly skilled and trained workforce.